Installing Peacock Tv On Fire Tv Stick, Nvidia Shield & Android Tv Box
What most people don’t know is there are tons of completely Free and Legal Applications that allow you to get Movies & TV shows on multiple devices. Peacock Tv is a popular app that is available to users located within the United States, however there are ways to bypass this. The application has two features, firstly it allows the users to watch a great selection of Free tv shows and movies. Some of these options include full seasons, while others require a small subscription. The paid option of Peacock tv runs the user around $4.99 Per month or $49.99 Per year. The Free option has enough content to keep users going for quite some time! Even including some big name shows.
In this guide I will be teaching users two methods to install Peacock Tv, the official method and the sideload method.
Official Install Process
Follow this detailed guide to Understand how to Install Peacock Tv on your Fire tv stick or Nvidia Shield. Users MUST be located in the United States in order to use Peacock Tv, however if you are outside of the United States you can still access the Service. Keep in mind this does break the Terms of service for Peacock tv, please do so at your own risk, We do not recommend going against any laws or regulations in your country. To do so users must purchase a VPN, theses cheap services not only protect your data while streaming, they also can spoof your location, making it seem like you are in another city or country. Upgrade Guy Highly Suggest Using IP Vanish, It is one of the most trusted and fastest VPN services on the market. Clicking the link below gives you an exclusive 70% off, making it by far the best VPN deal out there!
GET the exclusive deal HERE: https://upgradeguy.link/ipvanish-discount
- On your Firestick or Nvidia Shield go to the app store that is available on your device.
2. Find the Search section of the app store on your device.
3. Search for Peacock Tv
4. Click install and it will prompt the install process on your chosen device.
5. Sign up for an account and enjoy FREE movies and tv shows on Firestick or Nvidia Shield.
Sideloading Peacock Tv On Nvidia Shield, Firestick Or Android Tv Box
For Android tv box users OR users who are outside the United States you will have to follow the below guide to sideload Peacock Tv. However even after sideloading you will have to be connected to a VPN service in order to access the application.
- Search for Downloader in your app store, on Android box use google chrome browser
2. Install Downloader on your chosen device
3. Open Downloader from your menu or directly in the app store
4. In the URL search bar type in “Peacock TV APK 1.6.5 – This is the current version, you can always google what the current version is.
5. When on Google try to find a site with the current peacock version, once you do click on it.
6. Find the Download link inside the the site that you chose
7. Click download and the application will automatically prompt the install of Peacock tv
8. Use IpVanish to unlock Peacock tv geo restrictions. You can get it HERE for a fraction of the regular price – https://upgradeguy.link/ipvanish-discount.
9. Now enjoy the free content from Peacock tv on ANY device.
Hopefully this guide helped you figure out how to unlock more uses for your streaming device no matter what kind you have. Upgrade Guy Strives to teach you how to unlock your device and also do things legally. We have no idea what the landscape of streaming will look like in the next 10 years, however I believe tons more companies will start to change their streaming business model in order to get consumers free content.
If you have a moment follow us on Twitter and our Amazon Influencer page in order to stay up to date with the best streaming deals on the market. If you prefer a visual guide check our the video below, I walk you through this complete process.
Disclaimer: Upgrade guy has no Affiliation with any other the applications discussed in our articles, videos or products. We do not condone the infringement of copyrighted material. Upgrade Guy does not verify if applications carry the needed licensing for the media that is accessed. If you feel like anything we have posted violates copyright laws, feel free to contact us so we can remove any issues.
There are affiliate links imbedded throughout this article. Purchasing through these links does nothing but supports us and costs no extra money for the buyer.
22 May, 2023
Downloader Not in the Google Play Store - How to Install
Popular app Downloader has been removed from the Google Play Store - Here is why Last Friday the downloader app was removed…
9 May, 2023
Onn 4K Walmart TV box remote not connecting? - Here's how to fix it
Common issue with the Onn 4k + Stick Back in 2021 Walmart released the Onn 4K streaming box. Since then this box…
26 Apr, 2023
DirectTV TV Stream IPTV Now Added to Amazon Fire TV Live Tab
Direct Stream has received a Fire TV upgrade DirecTV Stream is a popular IPTV service that has been around for some time.…